Season for warm cocktails has started.
Make an interesting warm cocktail with this simple recipe and entertain your guests this weekend (serves 2)
- 1 cup SHOT White Tea with Raspberry
- 1 cup Apple Juice
- 2 Cardamom
- 1 medium stick Cinnamon
- 3-4 Cloves
- 1 Aniseed
- Boil 1 cup water with all the spices for 3 min.
- Strain in a cup and add Sublime House of Tea- White Tea with raspberry tea bag. Simmer for a min.
- Separately boil the apple juice for another 2 min.
- Mix the Apple juice and Tea extract and add 30ml rum/brandy
- Garnish with apple and rosemary.
- Serve steaming hot