It’s that time of the year again where we stay indoors, tuck ourselves in a blanket and sip on all things warm. Doesn’t that sound like a dull and boring way to spend your days to winter. We at Sublime house of tea would suggest you roll out the party table, invite your friends’ home and treat them to some refreshing and energizing tea Mocktails. Brighten up your fall party with some this delicious Mocktail.
Today we share a tea based Mocktail recipe that is sure to standout at your next afternoon tea party.
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Brewing and Mixing time: 10 minutes
- 4 bags of Sublime Green Long Ding Tea
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- ½ cup sugar
- 9 cups water
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups sweetened soda (sprite, 7 up, Limca, Nimbooz)
- Orange slices for garnish
- Ice Cubes
- Bring to boil, 7 cups of water and pour it over 4 tea bags placed in a big container.
- Add the orange marmalade and sugar and allow the mixture (tea, marmalade and sugar) to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and whisk the mixture till the sugar and marmalade are completely dissolved.
- Now add the orange and cranberry juice to cool the mixture down together with the remaining 2 cups of water.
- Once the punch has reached room temperature, place the bowl in the refrigerator to further chill the mixture.
- Add the sweetened soda to the bowl just before serving.
- For garnish, you may add a few orange slices before ladling in the punch.
- Add ice cubes if you wish.